Translate

Sunday, June 23, 2013


Andrew Clements- Author Study

I just finished a vigorous assignment on this amazing author.  Andrew Clements writes his books for children in elementary school thinking how they would think.  Andrew Clements was an avid reader when he was a boy but never thought he would be an author that has written 50 books and sold millions of copies.

I chose this author because my son brought home the book Frindle one day from school and was telling me what a great book it was.  When I saw that Andrew Clements was a choice for my author study I decided I wanted to learn more about him.  I began reading several of his books over a few day periods and decided that he really was a great author like everyone has said. 

Andrew Clements has written chapter books, picture books, and helped to translate his books in many different languages.
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment